TSCP Mission & Vision
TSCP’s business drivers are those requirements that compelled members to unite for a common purpose. TSCP members have business needs for:
- Collaboration. Collaborate and share data in program and stakeholder environments typically characterized by fragmented IT systems, tools and processes. Address specific collaborative needs and requirements on government programs.
- Security. Address security gaps when collaborating and sharing data and mitigate related risk exposure, particularly related to cyber threats. Enable secure information sharing within and between industry and governments.
- Costs. Minimize duplicative costs on IT utilities and infrastructure used for collaboration.
- Compliance. Comply with government policies, regulations and standards that impact secure collaboration across international and company borders (export control, IT security, identity verification, data sharing, data access rights, etc.).
- Specifications. Make use of interoperable specifications and solutions that enable re-use in a cost effective manner across multiple programs.
To meet the challenges of these business drivers, TSCP members have adopted the following mission and vision statements:
TSCP is a cooperative forum in which leading defense IT and system integrators and key government agencies work together to establish and maintain an open standards-based framework that can be used to enable secure collaboration and assured information sharing between parties through the development of specifications and the enablement of solutions and services.
TSCP’s vision is to be the premiere source for identity and access management specifications and solutions to promote widespread adoption of secure collaboration and information sharing in the IT community.