TSCP personnel are industry leaders that are Securing and Enabling Enterprises and Organizations in the follow areas:
- Governance of an Trust Framework;
- Identity and access management;
- Secure information sharing;
- Secure credentialing;
- Secure document sharing;
- Cyber security and against cyber threats;
- Security for cloud and mobile
TSCP Trust Services
Using the TSCP Policy Bridge to Mitigate Cyber Threats and to Achieve Trust to accomplish:
One Identity Trust Framework for all Business and Personal Transactions.
Establishing a Key Cornerstone for Cyber Security to Achieve Trust.
Managed Trust through a federated Trust Framework with all the agreed governance documents e.g. business, technical, legal, privacy.
Scalable Trust to the Supply Chain.
TSCP has partnered with DocuSign to deliver transactions which meet the United States Federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations. DocuSign's Part 11 module contains industry-designed capabilities that include:
- Pre-packaged account configuration
- Signature-level credentialing & Signing Reason
- Signature manifestation (Printed Name, Time Stamp, and Signature Reason)
- Detailed audit trail
- Tamper-evident digital seal using TSCP's PKI Bridge
Member Approved Products
TSCP has a wide variety of Member schedules, contracts and purchasing agreements.
Our solutions comply with government policies, regulations and standards that impact secure collaboration across international and company borders (export control, IT security, identity verification, data sharing, data access rights, etc.)