2015 TSCP Events
2015 TSCP Events
2014 TSCP Events
- September 24-26 TSCP 2014 Trusted Cyber Collaboration Workshop
- May 27, 2014 Government Collaboration Meeting at the GSA Building
- April 23, 2014 TSCP and NextLabs Team up for a Free Webinar on Leveraging SharePoint for Secure Federated Information Sharing
- March 13, 2014 TSCP & DMDC Collaboration Meeting
2013 TSCP Events
- November 14-15, 2013 TSCP November Symposium
- November 13, 2013 TSCP Executive Forum – by invitation only
- November 12, 2013 TSCP Executive Gala – by invitation only
- October 31, 2013 Plasma Webinar
- June 19, 2013 Webinar: Secure Collaboration with ERP for A&D Supply Chain
- March 25-28, 2013 TSCP Spring Business Week – Arlington, Virginia
2012 TSCP Events
- Oct. 16, 2012 Webinar: Improving Data Security with TSCP Information Labeling and Handling and Rights Management
- Oct. 1-4, 2012 TSCP Autumn Business Symposium and Expo – London, UK
- July 18, 2012 TSCP SiG: Identity in the Cloud Special Interest Group Session – Vienna, Virginia
- July 10, 2012 Webinar: The TSCP Architecture for Secure Global Collaboration
- March 21-22, 2012 Spring 2012 Symposium – Arlington, Virginia
2011 TSCP Events
- Oct. 12-13, 2011 Enabling Secure Collaboration and Implementing Cyber Security Strategies Between Industry and Governments Conference / Expo – The Hague, Netherlands
- Oct. 10-13, 2011 Face-to-face technical workshops – The Hague, Netherlands
- June 20-23, 2011 Face-to-face technical workshops sponsored by The Boeing Company – Chicago, IL
- February 24, 2011 Executive Meeting – HQ USSS Washington, D.C.
- February 24, 2011 TSCP EXPO – Washington, D.C.
- February 21-23, 2011 TSCP Business Week – Washington, D.C.
2010 TSCP Events
- May 11-13, 2010 TSCP Business Week – Paris, France
- September 13-15, 2010 TSCP Business Week – Washington, D.C.
- October, 2010 TSCP Business Week – Bath, UK
2009 TSCP Events
- November 10-12, 2009 Final TSCP Business Week – Tucson, AZ
- September 10, 2009 Second TSCP CIO Executive Forum – Near Bordeaux, France
- September 9-11, 2009 Fourth TSCP Business Week – Near Bordeaux, France
- June 10, 2009 First TSCP CIO Executive Forum – Near Bordeaux, France
- June 9-11, 2009 Third TSCP Business Week – Chicago, IL
- June 9-12, 2009 National Notary Association
- May 20, 2009 TSCP Government Outreach Tour
- May 4-7, 2009 Smart Card Alliance
- April 27, 2009 DoD Information Assurance Conference
- April 20-24, 2009 RSA Conference
- April 7-9, 2009 Second TSCP Business Week – Roma, Italy
- April 1-2, 2009 Defence IT
- February 10-12, 2009 First TSCP Business Week – San Diego, CA
- January 26-30, 2009 Cyber Crime Conference
2008 TSCP Events
- November 4, 2008 Director, Identity Management Business Development, Northrop Grumman Information Technology Iana Bohmer to speak on “USA Market Focus: Identification and Security” at Cartes Conference.
- October 23, 2008 PT Outreach Director, Transglobal Secure Collaboration Program (TSCP) & Director Keith Ward to speak on “Northrop Grumman Corp.’s ID Badge, Systems Integration & Automation” at Smart Cards in Gov’t Alliance.
- September 29-30, 2008 SMI Defence Finance
- September 24-25, 2008 Aviation Week MRO Europe
- September 21-23, 2008 Future Aerospace Congress 2008
- September 16-18, 2008 NATO Standardization Conference
- September 10, 2008 Federated Identity Management: Secure Information Sharing In The Global Aerospace and Defense Industry
- PT Outreach Director, Transglobal Secure Collaboration Program (TSCP) & Director Keith Ward will present how how TSCP members – including Northrup Grumman, BAE Systems, Rolls-Royce, U.S. Department of Defense, U.K. Ministry of Defence and others – create reference architectures that insure the identities of global partners and security of shared data.
- February 20-21, 2008 UK CeB Defence Event Management, Defence IT Y2008
TSCP/CertiPath participates as a sponsor and will be presenting for this annual event, which is held in Westminster. In the UK, with similar issues for other countries, the Defence Industrial Strategy requires:
• The use of Through Life Capability Management Planning
• Focused Research and Technology that delivers rapid Technology Insertions
• Industry consolidation supported by a developed Supply Chain
• The use of a range of incentivised contracting models and end-to-end partnering arrangementsFor this to be successfully implemented, an information strategy is required to ensure that the right information is available, securely, to the right person at the right time through interoperable, reusable services and solutions.