The Transglobal Secure Collaboration Participation, Inc. (TSCP) was established in 2002 as a collaborative forum of worldwide stakeholders in the defense industry to address security issues within the collaboration space. TSCP is the only government and industry partnership that has created a framework for secure electronic transmission and sharing of sensitive information internationally.
For TSCP members — which include major government departments and agencies, as well as the largest system integrators and defense manufacturers around the world — this framework enables secure access to other members’ sensitive data by creating a collaborative environment based on scalable and efficient trust mechanisms. Today, TSCP’s chain of trust has broadened to include government entities and their prime contractors, as well as thousands of global suppliers. Its focus has expanded from secure data access to data-centric information protection, particularly as a defense against cyber threats.
TSCP defines and tests vendor-agnostic specifications for collaboration in mission-critical A&D environments. These specifications enable the industry to implement solutions for:
- Interpersonal Communications — email, instant messaging, and conferencing
- Group Collaborative Working — document sharing and access to applications
- Automated Data Exchange — product life-cycle and supply chain management
- Engaged collectively with standards bodies and policy authorities ensuring continued alignment with TSCP standards and policies.
- Published the framework for secure collaboration into the public domain, providing members and partners with the technical architecture and business framework to operate secure electronic collaboration systems.
- Established a legal framework for the assertion of identities to facilitate the exchange of sensitive IP across organizations.
- Established a foundation for a multilateral trust network across the members and other stakeholders through the TSCP PKI Bridge.
- Published the specification for PKI-enabled Secure E-mail as well as How-To Guides for rapid adoption.
- Designed a digital certificate Lookup & Discovery system enabling automatic location and use of partner certificates for Secure E-mail and signature validation.
- Enabled innovative secure collaboration solutions deployed by TSCP members using elements of TSCP specifications.